Sung-Hoon Kang heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the Barbasol Championship, his most recent outing. Before Kang tees off in Truckee, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sung-Hoon Kang to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-71 (-3)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-72 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Hoon Kang
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Kang has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Kang has finished below par twice of his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kang shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 17th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him well, in the 83rd percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Kang shot better than just 5% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Kang fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Kang recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.7.
- Kang’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average (6.2).