After the first round of the 2022 John Deere Classic, Sung-Hoon Kang is in 90th position with a score of +1.
Sung-Hoon Kang to win the 2022 John Deere Classic +150000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Hoon Kang
- In his past four events, Kang has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Kang has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 1 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Kang has shot under par once of his last seven rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kang was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of the field.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship ranked in the fifth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes on par 4s).
- Kang shot better than only 5% of the competitors at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Kang recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Kang had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- Kang’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the tournament average (6.8).