Sung-Hoon Kang (+30000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage in his last outing Before Kang tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-77 (+10)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Hoon Kang
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Kang did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Kang has finished with a better-than-average score on one occasion.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kang was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 36th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kang shot better than only 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Kang failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kang recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Kang’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 5.8.