Sung-Hoon Kang (+50000) heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last event In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kang before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-77 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-68-72-70 (-9)||11||$37,308|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Hoon Kang
- Kang finished 22nd in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Kang finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -9 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Kang has finished below par three times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kang shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the 22nd percentile of the competitors.
- Kang was better than just 8% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Kang shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kang carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Kang carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.