Sung-Hoon Kang heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +57142 odds after making the cut and finishing 74th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kang before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Sung-Hoon Kang Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sung-Hoon Kang to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +57142
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||70||71-69-75-73 (+4)||23||$7,585|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-71 (-3)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Hoon Kang
- Kang finished 70th in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Kang has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +4 in his only recent appearance.
- Kang has finished below par three times and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kang finished in the third percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 58th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Kang shot better than just 1% of the competitors (averaging 5.50 strokes per hole).
- Kang failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Kang had two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Kang’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average (5.7).