Sung-Hoon Kang is +20000 to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He took third in his last event at this course, the 2018 Quicken Loans National. Before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kang in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||68-72-69-70 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Hoon Kang
- Kang finished 51st in his only finish over his last four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Kang has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Kang has finished below par three times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Hoon Kang
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kang shot below average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.20 strokes to finish in the 20th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the 52nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Kang shot better than 86% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Kang shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Kang had four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- Kang recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.