Sung-Jae Im (+3128) enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, finishing 21st. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Im before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||70-70-67-69 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||67-74-71-75 (-1)||9||$450,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||72-72-70-76 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||68-77-70-76 (+3)||8||$131,400|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Im has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Im finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Im has finshed below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 66th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Im was better than 60% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Im carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Im recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Im carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.