Sung-Jae Im missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Genesis Scottish Open, and he has +4000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s tournament at The Renaissance Club. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Im before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Sung-Jae Im to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||10||70-70-75-69 (-4)||9||$303,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||70-70-67-70 (-3)||6||$132,300|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||70-70-67-69 (-8)||5||$83,920|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Im has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Im has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 30th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 62nd percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Im was better than 40% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Im failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Im had less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 3.0.
- Im’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average (4.3).