Sung-Jae Im enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +7500 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Masters Tournament, his most recent tournament here. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Im in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||72-72-70-76 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||68-77-70-76 (+3)||8||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Im has finished in the top 20 once.
- Im finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +3 across his past four events.
- Im has finished below par three times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|