Sung-Jae Im enters play in the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links at +3500 to win after an eighth-place performance in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10 in his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Im before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||67-74-71-75 (-1)||9||$450,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||72-72-70-76 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||68-77-70-76 (+3)||8||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Im has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Im finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Im has ended the day under par five times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him strongly, in the 83rd percentile of the competitors.
- Im shot better than 77% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Im carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Im recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.1).
- Im’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average of 3.7.