Sung-Jae Im is the bookmakers’ favorite to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club at +1200. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Im before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sung-Jae Im Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sung-Jae Im to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +1200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||66-72-65-70 (-19)||8||$265,000|
|December 1- 4||Hero World Challenge||8||74-71-70-68 (-5)||11||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||34||67-70-74-69 (-4)||13||$54,180|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||29||71-68-70-66 (-5)||10||$65,796|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im has made the cut in 11 straight events.
- Im has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Im finished with a better-than-average score in each of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Im has headed to the clubhouse below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im finished in the 53rd percentile on the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging 2.92 strokes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions ranked in the 39th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.87 strokes on par 4s).
- Im shot better than 87% of the golfers at the Sentry Tournament of Champions on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.34 strokes.
- Im carded a birdie or better on one of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions (the tournament average was two).
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Im did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.1).
- Im had more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 10.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.