Sung-Jae Im will look for another strong performance at the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after a ninth-place performance in this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +2200, the ninth-best odds of the field. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Im before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Sung-Jae Im Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sung-Jae Im to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||29||71-68-70-66 (-5)||10||$65,796|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||7||65-70-63-67 (-19)||5||$270,000|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||2||67-65-66-66 (-20)||1||$5,750,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||15||70-69-67-71 (-7)||7||$247,500|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im will try to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Im has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Im has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Im has finished below par 13 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score four times and a top-10 score on eight occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which landed him in the 34th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Im shot better than 87% of the competitors at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Im shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other participants averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Im recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.1.
- Im recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.