Sung-Jae Im will try for a top finish at the 2022 TOUR Championship East Lake Golf Club after a 20th-place showing at this event in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +2516, the 10th-best odds of the field. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Im before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
Sung-Jae Im Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sung-Jae Im to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +2516
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||15||70-69-67-71 (-7)||7||$247,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||12||70-68-63-69 (-10)||5||$348,750|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||2||63-69-65-68 (-15)||5||$649,700|
|July 21-24||3M Open||2||65-70-67-68 (-14)||3||$667,500|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- In this week’s event, Im will seek his fifth straight top-20 finish.
- Im will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Im has finished in the top five twice.
- In his past four events, Im has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner three times. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- In his past four events, his average score was -12.
- Im has finshed under par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in two of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the 42nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Im shot better than 81% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Im carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Im recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.7).
- Im had fewer birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.