Sung-Jae Im enters play in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline at +4014 to win after a 10th-place finish in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC on June 2- 5 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Im before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||10||70-70-75-69 (-4)||9||$303,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||70-70-67-70 (-3)||6||$132,300|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||70-70-67-69 (-8)||5||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||67-74-71-75 (-1)||9||$450,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im has made the cut in six straight events.
- Im has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in two of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, Im has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
- Im has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 83rd percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 98th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Im shot better than only 3% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Im shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Im had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.9.
- Im’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).