Sung-Jae Im, who took second in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 21-24 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +1450 odds. Before Im tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sung-Jae Im Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sung-Jae Im to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +1450
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sung-Jae Im
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||2||65-70-67-68 (-14)||3||$667,500|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||81||71-73-74-74 (+4)||24||$31,200|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sung-Jae Im
- Im has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Im finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -5.
- Im has finshed under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sung-Jae Im
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Im was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.84 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Im shot better than 94% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Im carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Im carded two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Im’s 13 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average of 5.7.