Takumi Kanaya (+30000) readies for the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after making the cut in his last event here, the 2019 Masters Tournament, placing 58th. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kanaya in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Takumi Kanaya
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-71 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||15||N/A||0||$220,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-71 (-3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Takumi Kanaya
- Kanaya has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Kanaya has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last six rounds, Kanaya has ended the day under par twice, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last six rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Takumi Kanaya
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kanaya shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the 13th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kanaya shot better than only 3% of the golfers (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Kanaya carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kanaya recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Kanaya had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.