Takumi Kanaya heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +47500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Before Kanaya tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Takumi Kanaya
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-75 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-71 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Takumi Kanaya
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Kanaya has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Kanaya has finished under par once, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Takumi Kanaya
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kanaya was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him below average, in the 16th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kanaya shot better than just 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Kanaya did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kanaya carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Kanaya’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).