Takumi Kanaya enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament. Below we help you make your best bets on Kanaya before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Takumi Kanaya
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-71 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-71 (-3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Takumi Kanaya
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Kanaya has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Kanaya has finished below par twice and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Takumi Kanaya
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kanaya shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 51st percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Kanaya shot better than just 22% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Kanaya fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Kanaya had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Kanaya carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 3.7 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.