Takumi Kanaya is in 41st position, with a score of -1, following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Takumi Kanaya Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Takumi Kanaya to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Takumi Kanaya
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-76 (+13)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Takumi Kanaya
- In his past four events, Kanaya finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Kanaya has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -1 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Kanaya has finished under par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Takumi Kanaya
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kanaya was somewhat average on the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 35th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Kanaya shot better than just 29% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Kanaya failed to record a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Kanaya did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- Kanaya had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 9.1 on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.