Talor Gooch is +13000 to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after finishing 18th in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club from March 23-27 in his most recent action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Gooch before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Talor Gooch
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-78 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||7||69-68-72-77 (-2)||3||$390,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Talor Gooch
- In his past four appearances, Gooch has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Gooch finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Gooch has finushed under par three times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Talor Gooch
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|