Talor Gooch enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +11000 odds after making the cut and finishing 44th in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Gooch before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Talor Gooch
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68 (-3)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||72-74-73-71 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-78 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||7||69-68-72-77 (-2)||3||$390,000|
Recent Form Insights: Talor Gooch
- In his past four tournaments, Gooch has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Gooch has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Gooch has finushed under par five times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Talor Gooch
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gooch shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him below average, in the third percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Gooch shot better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Gooch carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Gooch did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Gooch’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).