Talor Gooch (+8857) enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after making the cut in his most recent event, the Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 27th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Gooch before he takes to the course in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Talor Gooch
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||72-69-67-72 (E)||9||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||20||69-70-74-68 (+1)||6||$191,250|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68 (-3)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||72-74-73-71 (+2)||12||$225,333|
Recent Form Insights: Talor Gooch
- Gooch has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Gooch carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Gooch has finished below par six times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Talor Gooch
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gooch was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 50th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Gooch was better than 69% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Gooch carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Gooch had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.8).
- Gooch’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the field average of 6.0.