Taylor Moore has +7000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Moore in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Taylor Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-80 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||42||71-75-72-77 (+7)||12||$37,464|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Moore
- In his past four tournaments, Moore has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Moore did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Moore has finished below par once and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Moore
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Moore was better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Moore failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Moore carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Moore’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.