Taylor Moore is +8000 to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after placing 12th in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC from October 13-16 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Moore before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Taylor Moore Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Taylor Moore to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Taylor Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||12||70-66-65-70 (-9)||6||$222,310|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||71-70-69-69 (-9)||8||$64,385|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||36||68-68-73-73 (-6)||10||$36,457|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Moore
- Moore has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Moore finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Moore has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore finished in the 36th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which was good enough to land him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Moore shot better than 73% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Moore recorded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, underperforming compared to the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Moore had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.1.
- Moore’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the tournament average of 5.6.