Taylor Moore enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +36000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Moore before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Taylor Moore to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Taylor Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||72-66-65-69 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||64||69-71-79-76 (+15)||23||$19,440|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Moore
- In his past four tournaments, Moore has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Moore finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Moore has finished below par four times, while also registering one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.40-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the eighth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Moore shot better than just 21% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Moore carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Moore carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Moore recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.