The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and ahead of the third round Taylor Moore is in 50th position with a score of E.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Taylor Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Moore
- Moore finished 50th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Moore has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of even par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Moore has finished below par once and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore shot poorly over the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.22 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 17th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Moore was better than 86% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Moore fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Moore had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- Moore’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average (4.9).