Taylor Pendrith has +2550 odds to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) as he looks to improve on his 13th-place performance here in 2021 with another high finish. Before Pendrith tees off in Truckee, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Taylor Pendrith to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +2550
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Taylor Pendrith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||13||71-68-67-66 (-16)||9||$64,354|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||68-71-74-69 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||42||71-72-74-78 (+7)||12||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-69-74-69 (+1)||11||$62,800|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Pendrith
- Pendrith will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Pendrith has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- Pendrith finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Pendrith has headed to the clubhouse better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Pendrith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pendrith shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Barbasol Championship, which placed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Pendrith shot better than 75% of the field (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- Pendrith shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Pendrith had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.7.
- Pendrith’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were more than the field average of 6.2.