Taylor Pendrith is +9750 to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after finishing 13th in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club from August 4- 7 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Pendrith before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Taylor Pendrith Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Taylor Pendrith to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +9750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Taylor Pendrith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||71-67-65-67 (-10)||10||$123,188|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||64-65-66-72 (-21)||5||$635,600|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||11||69-69-68-67 (-11)||8||$89,725|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||13||71-68-67-66 (-16)||9||$64,354|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Pendrith
- Pendrith has finished in the top 20 in five straight tournaments.
- Pendrith will seek to qualify for the weekend for the eighth straight event.
- Pendrith has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Pendrith has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score four times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -15.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Pendrith has finished under par 14 times, while also carding four par-or-better rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Pendrith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pendrith shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 77th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 64th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Pendrith was better than 61% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Pendrith recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Pendrith did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Pendrith’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average (6.9).