The 2022 Barbasol Championship is underway, and Ted Potter Jr is in 144th position with a score of +3.
Ted Potter Jr to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +500000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ted Potter Jr
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||76-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||84-70 (+10)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||81-76 (+13)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ted Potter Jr
- Potter Jr has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 144th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Potter Jr did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last seven rounds, Potter Jr has shot below par once.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ted Potter Jr
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Potter Jr shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.5 strokes to finish in the first percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the John Deere Classic, which landed him in the third percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Potter Jr was better than 65% of the field at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Potter Jr did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Potter Jr carded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged two).
- Potter Jr’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the field average (6.9).