Thomas Detry made the cut in his last event at Port Royal Golf Course, the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship (finishing 22nd), and he has +2000 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Detry before he tees off in , .
Thomas Detry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Thomas Detry to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +2000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Thomas Detry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||69||65-73-65-74 (-7)||17||$16,560|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||9||67-67-74-68 (-12)||5||$207,375|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||69-70-71-69 (-9)||7||$140,667|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||34||70-69-74-68 (-7)||13||$68,906|
Recent Form Insights: Thomas Detry
- Detry has qualified for the weekend eight times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Detry has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, Detry has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Detry has finished under par 12 times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on six occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Thomas Detry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Detry was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 48th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Detry shot better than just 23% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Detry recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Detry had two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Detry carded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.