Thomas Pieters heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +13000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2018 Masters Tournament. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pieters before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Thomas Pieters
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||26||N/A||0||$97,111|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||74-73-72-74 (+5)||10||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Thomas Pieters
- Pieters has an average finishing position of 29th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Pieters finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of +5 across his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Pieters has finished with a better-than-average score on three occasions.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Thomas Pieters
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|