Thomas Pieters heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +20500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Pieters before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Thomas Pieters
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||79-80 (+15)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||74-73-72-74 (+5)||10||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Thomas Pieters
- In his past four tournaments, Pieters finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four events, Pieters carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of 5 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Pieters has recorded a better-than-average score in three of his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Thomas Pieters
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pieters was in the 11th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.45-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the ninth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Pieters shot better than only 0% of the field at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 5.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Pieters fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Pieters carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.1).
- Pieters’ one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average of 3.7.