Thomas Pieters heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +8928 odds. He made the cut and finished 27th in his most recent outing, the U.S. Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Pieters before he tees off in , .
Thomas Pieters to win the 2022 The Open Championship +8928
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Thomas Pieters
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||27||72-68-73-72 (+5)||11||$127,002|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||71||69-73-77-73 (+12)||17||$24,250|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||79-80 (+15)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Thomas Pieters
- In his past four tournaments, Pieters has an average finish of 49th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Pieters finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +9.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Pieters has finushed below par twice, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Thomas Pieters
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pieters finished in the 30th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He finished in the 76th percentile on par 4s at the U.S. Open, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Pieters was better than 69% of the field at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Pieters carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Pieters had six bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged three).
- Pieters carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.