Tom Hoge has +7500 odds at the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2021 3M Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Hoge before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Tom Hoge to win the 2022 3M Open +7500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Hoge has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Hoge has finished with a better-than-average score on one occasion.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge was in the first percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 4.00 strokes on the four par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him below average, in the 15th percentile of the competitors.
- Hoge shot better than 61% of the competitors at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Hoge did not have a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Hoge recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.2).
- Hoge’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average (9.1).