Tom Hoge will aim for another high finish in the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after he took ninth in the PGA Championship on May 19-22. He has +6214 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hoge before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||66-74-70-69 (-1)||268||$357,813|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-68-67-67 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||73-74-75-73 (+7)||17||$63,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Hoge finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hoge has finished below par six times, while also recording one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging par to finish in the 88th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Hoge was better than 75% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Hoge fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Hoge recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.3).
- Hoge’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).