Tom Hoge is +13500 to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after taking fourth in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 21-24 in his last tournament. Below we help you make your best bets on Hoge before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Tom Hoge Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tom Hoge to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||4||67-68-66-70 (-13)||4||$315,625|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Hoge has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He finished with a score of -13 in his only recent appearance.
- Hoge has finished below par four times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 93rd percentile on par 4s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Hoge was better than 88% of the golfers at the 3M Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81.
- Hoge fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Hoge recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of two).
- Hoge had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 5.7 on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.