Tom Hoge has +20000 odds at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play, and finished 58th. Below we help you make your best bets on Hoge before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||58||N/A||0||$42,750|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||66-71-72-76 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||78-69-69-77 (+5)||10||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hoge has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 41st.
- Hoge finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hoge has finished below par four times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores three times in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|