Tom Hoge enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +7000 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 RBC Heritage, placing 25th. Before Hoge tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||73-74-75-73 (+7)||17||$63,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||66-71-72-76 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||78-69-69-77 (+5)||10||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Hoge has an average finish of 35th.
- Hoge finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four appearances.
- Hoge has finished below par four times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the 40th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Hoge was better than just 19% of the golfers (averaging 4.94 strokes per hole).
- Hoge shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Hoge did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.1).
- Hoge’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average of 3.7.