Tom Hoge enters play in the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club at +5000 to win after a ninth-place showing in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC on October 13-16 in his most recent action. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hoge before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Tom Hoge Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tom Hoge to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||9||70-66-65-69 (-10)||5||$297,000|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||4||63-72-65-64 (-20)||4||$336,667|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||69-70-70-70 (-9)||7||$140,667|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||10||66-66-66-69 (-14)||4||$1,000,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge has finished in the top 20 in four straight tournaments.
- Hoge will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Hoge has one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes.
- In his past four events, Hoge has finished within five shots of the leader three times and a better-than-average score four times.
- He has carded an average score of -13 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hoge has finished under par 14 times, while also carding five bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 eight times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge finished in the 58th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.90 strokes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Hoge was better than just 17% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Hoge fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the tournament average was 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Hoge recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- Hoge’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the tournament average of 5.6.