Tom Hoge (+46333) heads into the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the BMW Championship, finishing 48th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hoge before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
Tom Hoge Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tom Hoge to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +46333
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||48||70-70-74-70 (E)||14||$38,700|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||73-66 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||4||67-68-66-70 (-13)||4||$315,625|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hoge finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hoge has finushed under par eight times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.07 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the 21st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Hoge was better than only 28% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Hoge carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Hoge carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Hoge had fewer birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.