As we enter the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Tom Hoge is in 13th position with a score of -4.
Tom Hoge Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tom Hoge to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||4||63-72-65-64 (-20)||4||$336,667|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||69-70-70-70 (-9)||7||$140,667|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||10||66-66-66-69 (-14)||4||$1,000,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- Hoge will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hoge has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hoge has finished within five shots of the leader two times and a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -12 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hoge has finished under par 12 times, while also carding five bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.66-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him well, in the 98th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hoge shot better than 66% of the field (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Hoge carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hoge had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Hoge carded more birdies or better (18) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.