Tom Lewis has +13500 odds to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2021, finishing 54th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lewis before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Tom Lewis to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tom Lewis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||50||66-68-74-70 (-10)||15||$9,195|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||54||72-67-73-68 (-4)||17||$8,155|
|July 22-25||3M Open||67||68-72-70-74 (E)||15||$13,794|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Lewis
- In his past four appearances, Lewis has an average finish of 57th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Lewis has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Lewis has finshed better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Lewis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lewis was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 66th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 54th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Lewis was better than just 32% of the competitors (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Lewis recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Lewis did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Lewis’ seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were more than the field average (6.2).