The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and following the second round Tommy Fleetwood is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||71-70-64-68 (-11)||269||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||75-72-70-73 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-68-68-71 (-10)||7||$118,950|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood will seek to qualify for the weekend for the seventh straight event.
- Fleetwood has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Fleetwood finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Fleetwood has finished under par eight times, while also carding one par-or-better round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was strong enough to place him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- Fleetwood was better than 60% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Fleetwood recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Fleetwood carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Fleetwood’s 10 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.