Tommy Fleetwood, who took fifth in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club on May 19-22 in his last tournament, enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +3028 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fleetwood before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||71-70-69-67 (-3)||266||$530,417|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||72-67-70-67 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||71-70-64-68 (-11)||269||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||75-72-70-73 (+2)||12||$225,333|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood has made the cut seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Fleetwood has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, Fleetwood carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Fleetwood has finished under par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him well, in the 89th percentile of the field.
- Fleetwood shot better than 85% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Fleetwood shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Fleetwood carded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.3).
- Fleetwood’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).