Tommy Fleetwood missed the cut in his last appearance at the PGA Championship, and he has +10000 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s event at Southern Hills Country Club. Before Fleetwood tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||72-67-70-67 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||71-70-64-68 (-11)||269||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||75-72-70-73 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-68-68-71 (-10)||7||$118,950|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood has made the cut in six straight events.
- Fleetwood has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Fleetwood finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Fleetwood has finished under par 10 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 38th percentile of the field.
- Fleetwood shot better than 51% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Fleetwood fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Fleetwood carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Fleetwood carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.