Tommy Fleetwood is +5500 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after taking 14th in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club from April 7-10 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Fleetwood before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||75-72-70-73 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-68-68-71 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||66-73-72-72 (-5)||8||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||74-73-70-74 (+3)||8||$131,400|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood has made the cut in four straight events.
- Fleetwood has finished in the top 20 in three of his past four events.
- Fleetwood finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Fleetwood has finished below par six times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood finished in the 43rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 66th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Fleetwood shot better than 77% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Fleetwood fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Fleetwood carded less bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average of 3.1.
- Fleetwood recorded more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.