Tommy Fleetwood (+6600) heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after making the cut in his last tournament here, the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree, placing 35th. Before Fleetwood tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Tommy Fleetwood Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tommy Fleetwood to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||53||70-71-69-69 (-1)||14||$22,587|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||4||72-69-66-67 (-14)||6||$654,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||73-69-67-67 (-4)||3||$356,348|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||69-66-70-71 (-4)||15||$23,679|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Fleetwood has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Fleetwood has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Fleetwood has finished below par 10 times, while also carding one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood was somewhat average on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP ranked in the 45th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Fleetwood shot better than just 13% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Fleetwood recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the field averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Fleetwood carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.1).
- Fleetwood’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were less than the tournament average of 5.6.