Tommy Fleetwood put together a fourth-place finish in his last action in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10, and comes into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +2900 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fleetwood before he tees off in , .
Tommy Fleetwood to win the 2022 The Open Championship +2900
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||73-69-67-67 (-4)||3||$356,348|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||69-66-70-71 (-4)||15||$23,679|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||70-69-73-69 (+1)||10||$41,832|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Fleetwood has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Fleetwood has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging par to finish in the 84th percentile of the field.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the competitors.
- Fleetwood was better than only 18% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Fleetwood carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Fleetwood had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.5).
- Fleetwood’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average (3.8).