Tommy Fleetwood earned a 13th-place finish in his last tournament at TPC River Highlands in the 2019 Travelers Championship. He heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship with +4400 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Fleetwood before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Tommy Fleetwood to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +4400
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||70-69-73-69 (+1)||10||$41,832|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||71-70-69-67 (-3)||2||$530,417|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||72-67-70-67 (-12)||14||$20,202|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Fleetwood has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Fleetwood has finished below par seven times and posted 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 35th percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Fleetwood shot better than only 19% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Fleetwood failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Fleetwood recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.0).
- Fleetwood’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average (4.3).