Tommy Fleetwood enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +5785 odds after making the cut and finishing 35th in his most recent event, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Fleetwood before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Fleetwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||70-69-73-69 (+1)||10||$41,832|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||71-70-69-67 (-3)||2||$530,417|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||72-67-70-67 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||71-70-64-68 (-11)||2||$210,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Fleetwood
- Fleetwood will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Fleetwood has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- Fleetwood finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Fleetwood has finished below par 10 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Fleetwood
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fleetwood was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 64th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Fleetwood was better than just 24% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Fleetwood carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Fleetwood recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Fleetwood’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average (6.0).